Most mornings I wake up and feel like changing a lot of things about how I live my life. I journal about how I want to quit drinking, eat organic, read all the books I feel I've missed, and do yoga, but then I just go to work, drive home, and drink. Somehow, this chick lives both of these lives!
When I try to, I wake up the next morning feeling like "I ain't got time!" I shove green tea energy pills in my face and slam soy lattes with a dozen extra shots of espresso (why is everything I love measured in shots?). Seriously, I don't know if all those beans and veggies really do give you energy like "some people" claim (I've always relied on large doses of caffeine), but this is a miraculous occurrence to me. Santo Dios, Zoe! God bless you! Well, he's not real, but I wish he was just so he could float down on a cloud and tell you "You're great!"
No comments:
Post a Comment