Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Things I Do For Fun


I spend a lot of time with old people. Many people would find it boring, but I use it as a way to discover new ways of entertaining myself.
As an example, when I came home for my sister's high school graduation, I spent long days alone with several of my grandparents and my great-grandmother. Instead of just watching tv or locking myself in my room, I used it as an opportunity to teach them all of the words to "Burning for You" by Blue Oyster Cult. The song has never sounded better, and my parents and sister had a delightful surprise when they came home from work and school.
Tonight I decided to teach my lovely Grandma Bonnie yoga. She is basically the human incarnation of a little teddy bear so watching her pose is extra precious. So, world, here she is in Child's Pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment