Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Judy let's go for a walk

Noe: "I love you're entire family."
Ming: "I love your family too because they're all asleep. and snorring like puppies. Noe, what was your fave about the pixies concert?"
Noe." Well, prob when I decided when I decided I should tell that guy "Death to your mohawk". I mean it's 2009."
Ming: "You like to hit people in the face."
Noe: "I like to hit people when they have it coming."
Ming: "Not everyone can be as cute as we are."
Noe: "And obviously that is why they should be hit. Why even try?"*
Ming: "Fuck it, we have to make out with some one."
Noe: "Don' make out with people who aren't cute. Even in this economy."
Edit:"Erase that! What i said was 'I can make out with someone who can't spell or be cool" even in this economy. Or especially in this economy."
Noe: Siiiiike*
Ming: "Come here, I'll make out with you, especially if you're mexican."
N
****Not Noelle, a demon typed this.

No comments:

Post a Comment